At National Tactical Security (NTS) our mission is to provide our clients with exceptional security services. We pride ourselves on hiring the most qualified and experienced security professionals that work well with our team. That’s where you come in. Please review our current openings and if you feel that you would be a great fit with our team, we encourage you to apply today.
Protective Agent – St. Paul & Minneapolis Metro & Suburbs
We are looking for talented, hardworking, experienced Protective Agents and security professionals to join our team at National Tactical Security (NTS). Successful candidates will be responsible for protecting our client’s assets through numerous innovative security applications, such as monitoring security systems, providing access control, using various communication
systems to report signs of intrusion, and having excellent situational awareness while on post. A professional with experience in public safety or security will be ideal for this position.
• Protect people, property, and our client from potential harm.
• Resolve security conflicts.
• Lead our clients during emergency response situations.
• Monitor security cameras for activity and respond appropriately.
• Assist onsite management with safety and security concerns.
• Patrol an exterior perimeter in sometimes inclement weather.
• Work shift work with rotating shifts or odd hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Starting at $20.00 per hour
• We offer health insurance, employee assistance programs, and more for full-time employees.
• We provide continuous training to meet and exceed the safety and security needs of our clients.
• NTS operates in a progressive environment promoting personal growth for all employees.
• Be at least 18 years of age for unarmed positions; 21 years of age for armed positions.
• Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Applications are subjected to a background investigation in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.
• As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law.
• Ability to meet state/local licensing requirements.
• 2-3 years of security or public safety experience or post high school education preferred.